- World leader in the design and manufacture of automatic machines for the processing and packaging of pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, tea, coffee and foods.
- Main brands: IMA Industries and IMA Pharma.
- Consolidated turnover: 734,3 million Euro for the fiscal year 2012 (export: 93%).
- Employees: more than 3,300, more than 1,400 are based overseas.
- 22 manufacturing sites in Italy, Germany, UK, USA, India, China.
- Worldwide sales network covering more than 70 countries.
- IMA S.p.A. has been listed on the Milan Stock Exchange since 1995.
IMA's philosophy is based on research and innovation. For 50 years, the company has produced hi-tech automatic machines for the pharmaceutical, cosmetics, tea, coffee and food industries.
Its position of leadership is the result of significant investment in R&D, regular and constructive dialogue with the end users in its sectors and the Group's ability to expand internationally, conquering new markets.
IMA has filed over 1,000 patents worldwide and has launched many new machine models over the last years. Over 400 of its 3,400 workforce are technicians and designers committed to product innovation.