- World leader in the design and manufacture of automatic machines for the processing and packaging of pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, tea, coffee and foods.
- Consolidated turnover: 854.6 million Euros for the fiscal year 2014 (export: 91%).
- Employees: about 4.600, more than 2.300 are based overseas.
- 34 manufacturing sites in Italy, Germany, France, Switzerland, Spain, UK, USA, India, China.
- Worldwide sales network covering about 80 countries.
- IMA S.p.A. has been listed on the Milan Stock Exchange since 1995 and in 2001 joined the STAR segment.
IMA's philosophy is based on research and innovation. For more than 50 years, the company has produced hi-tech automatic machines for the pharmaceutical, cosmetics, tea, coffee and food industries.
Its position of leadership is the result of significant investment in R&D, regular and constructive dialogue with the end users in its sectors and the Group's ability to expand internationally, conquering new markets.
The IMA Group owns 1,300 patents and applications for patent in the world and has launched many new machine models over the last years. Over 400 of its 4,600 workforce are designers committed to product innovation.